Series 100 Vinyl Mechanical Double Hung Tilt Windows
- Frame Depth: 3-1/4″
- Insulating Glass Unit Depth: 7/8″
- Soft Coat Low-E & Argon Filled IGU – Maximizes energy efficiency.
- Constant Force Coil Balances
- Tilt Sashes – For Safe, easy cleaning of both sashes.
- Full, Width Ergonomic Lift Rail – Comfortable & easy operation.
- Dual Vent Locks
- But Corner Construction
- Perimeter Foam-Wrap
- Butterfly Jamb Adjuster – Large surface adjustable.
- “Shim” plate
This Crystal® mechanical vinyl replacement window is manufactured with exclusive chambered designer extrusions. These extrusions feature innovative insulating air barrier technology that reduce thermal transference from exterior of window frame to interiors, and “intercept” warm edge glass spacer technology for added thermal protection. These features reduce heating and cooling loads on HVAC systems, providing long term energy efficiency and utility savings to property owners. This value priced series is ideal for home renovation projects, and features easy-to-clean, tilt out sashes that make it popular with home owners.
- Triple Glazed Insulated Glass Unit
- Performa TC&trade High Performance Low-E Upgrade
- Between-the-Glass or Exterior Applied Grids
- Spiral Balances
- Nailing Fin Attachment