Series 1500 Vinyl Sliding Patio Doors
- Frame Depth: 4-5/8”
- AAMA Rating: SGD-R35
- Insulated Glass Unit Depth= 1” – Enhanced insulation & sound reduction.
- Double Strength Tempered Glass Panes w/ Soft Coat Low-E & Argon
- Integral Nailing Fin (optional delete) – Simplifies new construction installations.
- Adjustable steel tandem rollers – Provide effortless, quiet operation.
- Double Weatherstripping – Prevents air and water infiltration.
- Fully interlocked meeting rails – Ensures an air-tight seal.
- High Ratio of Glass-to-Frame Area – Opens your view of the outdoors.
- Fibermesh Locking Screen
This Crystal® vinyl sliding patio door series features a high performance frame structure featuring innovative insulating air barrier technology that reduces thermal transference from exterior of window frame to interiors, and “intercept” warm edge glass spacer technology. These integrated features reduce heating and cooling loads on HVAC systems, providing long term energy efficiency and utility savings to property owners. Coordinating side lights, architectural transoms, beautiful circle top shapes, and decorative grids make this series popular with home owners.
- Low-E Coating & Argon (optional delete) – Enhances energy efficiency.
- Between-the-Glass or Exterior Applied Grids
- Custom Colors and Finishes
- Brass Key Lock and Foot Lock
- Matching Sidelite, Transom and Circle-Top Units