Series 2000A Aluminum Thermal-Break Double Hung Tilt Windows
- Frame Depth = 3-1/4″
- AAMA CW-PG50 / C60
- Insulated Glass Unit Depth = 7/8″~ for optimum insulation & sound reduction.
- PPG “Intercept” Insulated Glass Spacer ~ the “warm-edge” technology of choice.
- Tilt Sashes ~ for safe, easy cleaning of both top and bottom sashes.
- Sloped Sill
- Anti-Drift Head Clip Lock ~ automatically secures the top sash in the closed position for safety, security, and a weathertight seal.
This Crystal® ThermoBlok™ aluminum tilt window features an innovative polyurethane thermal barrier technology that thermally breaks conductivity of the aluminum frame to substantially reduce thermal transfer from exterior of window to interiors, and “intercept” warm edge glass spacer technology. These integrated features reduce heating and cooling loads on HVAC systems, providing long term energy efficiency and utility savings to property owners. This series is ideal for both residential and light commercial applications. It’s value price point, easy-to-clean tilt out sashes, and coordinating architectural circle top shapes make it a popular choice with developers.
- Low-E Coating & Argon
– Enhances energy efficiency.
- Between-the-Glass or Exterior Applied Grids
- Custom Colors and Finishes
- Casement Fin
– Provides a fast,easy and neat repleacement
- A/C Oriel Kit
– Easily accommodates air conditioners in the same building opening.
- Sash Bypass
- Integral Nailing Fin – For New Construction