Series 2100 Heavy Commercial / Architectural Aluminum Thermal-Break Picture / Fixed Windows
- Frame Depth: 3-1/4″
- AAMA Rating: CW-PG60
- Insulated Glass Unit Depth = 7/8″ – Enhanced insulation & sound reduction.
- Double Strength Glass
- Maximum Daylight / Glass with Minimum Frame
- AAMA 2604 Powder Coat Finish – The durable finish that’s also environmentally-friendly.
This Crystal® ThermoBlok™ aluminum picture window features an innovative polyurethane thermal barrier technology that thermally breaks conductivity of the aluminum frame to substantially reduce thermal transfer from exterior of window to interiors, and “intercept” warm edge glass spacer technology. These integrated features reduce heating and cooling loads on HVAC systems, providing long term energy efficiency and utility savings to property owners. This series is ideal for both residential and light commercial applications. It’s value price point, easy-to-clean tilt out sashes, and coordinating architectural circle top shapes make it a popular choice with developers
- Low-E Coating & Argon – Enhances energy efficiency.
- 1″ Insulated Glass Unit
- Between-the-Glass or Exterior Applied Grids
- Custom Colors and Finishes
- Integral Nailing Fin – For New Construction
- Nailing Fin – Designed for new construction
- Casement Fin – Provides a fast, easy, and neat replacement.
- Continuous T-Mull Configuration
- Architectural Shapes
- 1″ Glazing Pocket